Friday, May 25, 2007

What Atheist Do I Be?

Jim just took this quiz and posted his results, so I figured I'd do it, too.

I take serious issue with scoring "33% theist"!

You scored as Scientific Atheist, These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.

Scientific Atheist

75%

Angry Atheist

50%

Apathetic Atheist

50%

Agnostic

42%

Militant Atheist

33%

Theist

33%

Spiritual Atheist

17%

What kind of atheist are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Dikkii said...

I scored agnostic. No surprises there, although it dead-heated with "scientific atheist".