Friday, December 15, 2006

A Steep Cliff

Click Image To Enlarge
Normally I would post this sort of stuff up over at The Lippard Blog, but Jim's got it converted over to Blogger Beta and consequently I can't access it any longer.

I've been tracking Maricopa County's Notices of Trustee Sales for the past few months. As you can see, during that time the number has been climbing precipitously, and in an unprecendented fashion.

November's count was 1486.

It would seem, now, that the question is no longer "Is there a housing bubble?", but "How big is the pop going to be?"

2 comments:

steve said...

Let's hope it pops. Anyway, how's the housing situation out your way pricewise? Is the rent any cheaper? Anyhow, can you share some pics of your area sometime? I've got lots from AZ--can't find 'em currently though. Hope your situation is much better out there. If you're ever in the area again let me know if you need a place to crash.

Einzige said...

Rent is definitely cheaper. My place out here is much better than where I was living in Great Falls, and $150 less per month.

I'll be sure to put up pictures soon!